2 Logs For Greg-and-Others

OK, Greg-and-Jason: Yes I have an LVM, because of a raid system, as I remember.
Since posting these 2 logs would be much larger than space in a single message
here, I zipped them up-and-please any of you travel over to
www.hubert-humphrey.com/greg-logs.zip
I just tried installing gmake  but apt-get couldn't find it.
Otherwise, there are items in the log hinting at an item or 2 which may be
missing in John's package
Thanks in advance for examining these
Hart