reccommended email client with speakup

We use mutt around here.  We just keep all our mails in a folder in each of our accounts.  We have no gui on here neither.  We do not want one.  We
are waiting for clifox to be the ultimate completion of our pure cli system.

We use mutt and it does what we need. If you look in the manual for the mutt program and configuration, you will probably find that it does all you
want.

Hope this helps.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology