Integrating Speakup/ESpeakup into Debian boot process

Michael Whapples, le Wed 08 Apr 2009 14:03:44 +0000, a ?crit :
> The only possible complaint I have to make about debian regarding
> accessibility is that gnome is quite out dated (not even yet fully 2.24)
> and with the pace of improvement of gnome accessibility it is quite
> important to keep up with gnome for the best experience.

Ah, that's indeed a concern.  And unfortunately that's not to change.
I mean, 2.26 is already on its way to unstable, but stable releases of
Debian will always be laggish in that regard, because of the stability
requirements of Debian.

Samuel