soundcard not working after debian install

I installed the Sept. 15 daily build and compiled a new kernel 2.6.26.5.
However my NVidia HD onboard soundcard is not working in both kernels. I
think the reason for this is because of the snd-hd-intel module. Does anyone
know which parameters might work for this onboard NVidia card?