Help Me To Download Speak Up Modified For Fedora 6

Hi to all, I have a subject that is based on Fedora 6 Linux Distribution. I am afraid that I cannot handle myself in this operating system. Can you please help me to download the full package of Speak Up modified for Fedora 6 Linux distribution? Help me to find the URL or FTP location for the whole and complete download package for Speak Up Modified For Fedora 6. Thanks so much.