fedora core 7 speakup modified and dectalk express support

Hi, I just downloaded the speakup modified version of fedora core 7 DVD iso.
Before I burn it to a DVD disc does anyone else on this list know if this
latest version works with the dectalk express synthisizer?  Also does fedora
core 7 support the reiserfs file system as that is what I am use to using
and would to continue using it if possible?