speech-dispatcher blocking oss applications

Hi,
As stated by one of the messages on the list, in your example, you should
do:
aoss swift hello world and not just:
swift hello world.
I have just tested it on my debian box and it seem to work fine.
I used play for the oss application not swift.
HTH, Willem