speakup doesn't patch into 2.6.22.6

I saw Dan's note but haven't followed up with any of it yet and
probably won't for a while but our git repository does work with
2.6.22 although there is lots that does not work.  We will of course
in time revert our speakup changes back but for now it compiles
against 2.6.22 with modules or built-in compiling only one synth.  We
will not be supporting cvs any further so if it doesn't work now it
shall not again unless someone else takes on keeping it up to date.
For those brave souls that wish to try git the address is
http://linux-speakup.org/speakup.git but this is strictly try at your
own risk and don't complain if it bleeds all over your carpetting.
  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061