OT: finding F7 dependencies

Greetings!

In the past few days, I've tried using

yum -y update

and have received messages identical to or much like the following:

Error: Missing Dependency: libgtkembedmoz.so is needed by package yelp
Error: Missing Dependency: libxpcom.so is needed by package yelp
Error: Missing Dependency: libgtkembedmoz.so is needed by package devhelp
Error: Missing Dependency: gecko-libs = 1.8.1.8 is needed by package yelp
Error: Missing Dependency: libxpcom_core.so is needed by package yelp
Error: Missing Dependency: libxpcom.so is needed by package devhelp
Error: Missing Dependency: gecko-libs = 1.8.1.8 is needed by package devhelp

Can anybody tell me where i can find the relevant dependencies?  I had this notion that the repositories would include the things a package needs along with the package, but that seems not always true.  (I even used "yum list" to check the development repo.)

Thanks for any help.

Al