ot: very, screen readers that support the...?

Hi folks,
Two very off topic ones, so feel free to write off list if desired.  I
seek a screen reader that supports any of the kursweil < spelling>
synthesizer structures, for example the reading edge, or kpr machine.
Arctic wrote drivers for this but I am not sure who else did.
I have had quite the scare with the  antic key requirement, so want to
solve this right away.  Unfortunately though at the moment my reading edge
is my only source of speech working for the moment.
All ideas welcome.
Karen