gnu c library 2.6 or latest version for debian

Hi, If I wanted to get the latest gnu c library I think it is version 2.6
and I am running sid what command would I type to upgrade and or install
this package.  I have installed everything else in tasksel but no upgrades
to the c library were done.  Am I missing something Here?