is a website where I could purchase a disk with both Linux and Speakup

Hi...
  I was wondering if there is a website where I could purchase  a disk with both Linux and Speakup. Could someone suggest the best version for someone who has never used Linux. Is it as easy to install and use linux as Windows. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  Charlie

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.