fedora-8 problem

You may need to mount that DVD first before trying to boot fedora-8.  I
have an external phillips DVD I'm going to see if it will mount on this
Linux box later today and after that I'll probably try running something
in the isolinux folder or maybe download the boot.iso and see if that will
find the DVD once booted.