debian gnopernicus question

What accessibility was included in the debian version of gnopernicus and
what if any accessibility was excluded?  I don't want to reinvent the
wheel in this instance.  If I've only got configuration problems on this
end then it doesn't make sense to get gnome source from cvs and build it
on slackware and debian boxes and include all of the accessibility pieces.
If any accessibility components were not included though then in order to
get things working I have to do more than correct misconfigured systems.