zinf error

I installed zinf on 2 different machines over the weekend. I haven't had
any problems with it at all other than it not using the cmdline.ui by
default. But I've got that fixed now too. Maybe mplayer is even better but
I really like zinf. With the first one, I tried a million different things
and then suddenly it just seemed to work. I thought it was because I
changed the line containing SecondaryUI from

SecondaryUI:

SecondaryUI: cmdline.ui

But that did not work on the second machine. Then I put the line you gave
me into the preferences file on the second machine and it worked. So it
looks to me as if you need both those lines.

UI: cmdline.ui
SecondaryUI: cmdline.ui