DECTalk Express Firmware

Hi,

Its probably on the 1996 version that I am also using which does not read out the version when switched on.  However mine works fine under Speakup.  As I said have loaded the latest version on it, which is from Force computers, however I don't like it as much as the original classic version from 1996, even though it is around 10 years old now.

Andrew.