Speakup Modified Fedora 4 Will Be Delayed

Well, I think the problem here is partly that Fedora is using GCC 4.0
by default and that could have something to do with this. GCC 4 will not
build hardly anything without a significant amount of patching and this
includes the kernel. I think that compiling the kernel with some version
of GCC 3.4.x might be a better way to go.