Does Fedora install telnet server after a telnet based install?

The subject says it all.  If I do a telnet install of FC4, after the install is complete, will the telnet server be installed and active as well?  I know that telnetd isn't installed after a typical install but it would seem to me that if there were a need to do a telnet install in the first place, then it would make sense to assume that the installer would be smart enough to  insure telnet access to the installed OS from get go.

--Al