mplayer

Okay, so attachments work after all! Hooray!

The name of the file I attached was changed from the one delivered by
wget, but it is the same file inside.

You are right, mplayer 1.0pre6 is a real winner.

Chuck

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

> Yes, the keyboard bindings actually work for me in 1.0pre6; most of them
> didn't before. This is outstanding!!!
> Now, does anybody know a consistent way of getting around things like
> streamaudio. I think what happens is that instead of the url taking one
> directly to the audio feed you get into a file that does things like check
> your speed and set some features. Sometimes you can find the actual url for
> the audio feed but sometimes you can't. If anybody has found a way to do
> this, I'd be interested in hearing about it. There are other setups like
> streamaudio but streamaudio is the one I've been encountering a lot lately.
> an example would be:
>
> http://www.streamaudio.com/listen?station=WCNN_AM
> Freedombox isn't successful with these either.

"Things are in the saddle, and they ride mankind." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Personal site www.hhs48.com, Download site www.mhcable.com/~chuckh