ot: looking for nfbtrans??

Thank you for your welcoming me to list.
However I have been on it for a while. Just haven't been actively reading until now now that my life is calmed down.
Anyway I don't know if nfbtrans works with a braille blazer or not.
I don't have a braille blazer. If I did I definitely would test it out.
But I don't know.
Sorry I cannot help out much more than that.
Jessica