glad to be back but I have a dilemma.

Hi:

If you definitely want to go the full install, then I definitely recommend
putting Linux on its own drive.  That does mean you need to install the
drive, which might be challenging, but at least you don't risk your data.

Having said this though, I know people who were using DSL long before the
release of 2.2.19, so you might not need to change anything.  You'll
probably need RP PPPOE.

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <gshang at uq.net.au>
ICQ number 43634701

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html