ethernet cards

Alex Snow wrote:

> my question is how can I tell the 3c59x module which irq to use for
> which card? these are both pci network cards ...

The device driver doesn't do this.  The IRQ is allocated by either LInux or
the BIOS, depending on which does the PCI setup.  I admit to not knowing
much about all this.   I personally would like to know how to reserve IRQs
if you want LInux to do the PCI setup.  Perhaps someone else on here knows
more.

Geoff.