Were's LILO?

I noticed during the installation of Fedora that LILO isn't in the options,
Any ideas on how I can get as much from Grub as I did from LILO?

Its surprising how much you can get from trying to install linux.  A local
university gave me access to their network this morning.  it only took me 78
minutes to download the four discs.

Thanks again

Darragh