fbtv proglem

Hi Tom:

I just got my tuner card working today.  This is the second tuner card I've
messed with, sadly the first one was mono and was more expensive.  If you
don't care much about the picture, I'd suggest using v4lctl (it's in the
xawtv package).  This is strictly a console app.

It's not exactly intuitive as it assumes you can run xawtv, so if you have
any queries, let me know and I'll try to help you out.

Geoff.