file viewing with bookmarks saving?

When I unpack something from bookshare (at least an o'reilly book I
tried), I get several files, including a ncx and xml files which have
all the navigation information one could wish -- but I don't know of
a program to properly read it.

on Saturday 08/09/2003 Steve Holmes(steve at holmesgrown.com) wrote