file viewing with bookmarks saving?

You mention the O'Reily books and their marked up text.  When I used
to use the online Safari service from O'Reily Associates, I really
enjoyed the ability to navigate between chapters, sections, and the
like.  I had hoped at the very least the conversion to HTML with the
-html option of the bookshare export utility would have preserved
chapter and section tags.  It is surely a step backwards from the
Safari setup.  I think I will get something off to bookshare today!
--
Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html