Is there a list of radio links?

Hello All,

	So thanks to Janina's help, I've got the trplayer working.  Now
the problem is that I use lynx to go to urls and get nowhere fast.  I've
been to three radio station web istes and only one of them has a listen
live button.  I click on that and lynx does not support whatever the
protocol they are using.  Then I go to real player's web site and hit link
17 to get to the guide of radio stations and the thig just hangs.

	So now I am ready to listen with little to choose from.  Does
anyone know of a list of urls to visit to get the radio stations?

-- charlie Crawford.