arecord

Hi all. I have since fixed my initial problem with arecord. However, the
only thing I can't do is record at 44100 hz stereo, however I can do so
at 16-bit signed, 44100 hz mono. Whenever I try to record in stereo, I
always get Xrun: at least and then an ms value. This value is also
constantly changing, however when I break out of it there is a 44 kb wav
file in my working dir. Does anyone know what those values mean and how to
make it so I can record in stereo? Thanks!

microsoft dialogue
   This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.
   If the problem persists, delete winblows and install linux
   close button