Where do the rpm's go?

Hi Everyone,

	So I was thrilled when I found xbase rpms on the web.  I
downloaded them and did the Redhat RPM thing.  It installed the Xbase
stuff but now I can't find them anywhere?  I used slocate to see if it
could find xba*.* and nothing.  I re-ran the RPM using the verose option
and it told me that the rpm was already installed.  So any advice?

-- charlie Crawford.