is there a way to emulate my Keynote PC as an accent in linux.

Hi everyone, I have a Keynote Gold Synth, the isa one, or eisa or whatever.
Anyway, I was wondering, is the Accent supported in speakup, and if so, can
I make my keynote emulate an accent under linux?
I am pretty sure this is possible in dos.

Thanks,

Jeremy