Disgusting

Hi Sean,
Well having a couple of Chris's emails I really don't think he is a bad
guy--he's well meaning I think.  However, Linux is oh so much simpler
for us blind people.  As evidence, I've got my wife using Linux.  I
can't even picture her using WINDOWS.  She has been very nontechnical
and what she would do when she encountered a register dump and "the blue
screen of death" is anybody's guess.  And yes, I did agree and very much
enjoyed Cecil's posts.

     Jim Wantz