changing lynx.cfg hasn't helped me

Hi Dave and all.
The thing is; we're not talking about an individual here; we're talking about a
group of people supposedly setting up an accessible website. And I happen to
know that I'm not the first person, by any means, who has brought this problem
to their attention.
I think that under those circumstances the response was very lacking.