As for the demo page

Earlier I had successfully downloaded Little lord Fauntleroy, which has its
download links right on the demo page. I just tried to download the dumas book,
which requires one to enter on the title and then choose and download the file;
I couldn't do it either. And as I've said, I've tried downloading with the
NO_REFERER  lines set both to TRUE and FALSE.