Off List Re: list noise

--- You Wrote ---
Could you please state who you meant the below message for? Somehow I get
<snip>
, I don't use my bns
640 and 2k for the web, because I don't happen to have a shell account.
<snip>

The message was meant for Chris Peterson. He wrote, way down toward the end
of his message about teaching folks on it's usage.

Sorry again about the confusion, but if I would have replied correctly the
message would have went to the right person to begin with.

from
Keith H.

OK, so what's the speed of dark?