what is the latest debian package

Hi,

In order to get things going I'd like to go and read Matt Cambles tutorial on installing speakup on debian, but some of the links did not work and when I looked on the debian.org site I see there is a few new things
since I have last been there a long while back.

Questions:
1 where can I find the audio of Matt Camble's shows on installing debian with speakup?
2 What is the image of debian I should download?  I'd guess i'd just look for the images in the stable directory on the debian ftp site.

I am looking at installing Red Hat 7.1 or latest version of debian.  I can't find the zipslaq to try out so was just going to kill one of my partisions and give it to linux and just use a boot floppy to get things going unless I
decide to keep it around and then I would maybe like to try to use lillo.

I'll try not to ask to many repeat questions here, I went to the speakup list archive, but my ie 5.5 likes to gpf so I'm resorting to email.