"looper" utility available

On Sun, 26 Aug 2001, Janina Sajka wrote:

> Chuck:
>
> I get error 127 on attempting to make.

I will see what I can learn about it, although it does not happen
here. Below is a screen shot of my make, with an ls before and after. The
file "typescript"  is part of the screen capture mechanism:

Script started on Mon Aug 27 06:09:12 2001
projects at hudson:~/looper$ ls
Makefile  README  looper.cpp  typescript
projects at hudson:~/looper$ make
g++ -Wall -o looper looper.cpp
projects at hudson:~/looper$ ls
Makefile  README  looper  looper.cpp  typescript
projects at hudson:~/looper$ exit
exit

Script done on Mon Aug 27 06:09:48 2001

I wonder if anyone else has aTTEMPTED A MAKE ON THIS PROGRAM.

cHUCK

Visit me at http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (66% of Full)