error 127 from make

Janina -

I cannot find any information about error 127 from make, but I did manage
to induce one to occur. I changed the name of my g++ compiler to a
nonexistent name, and when I ran make again it ended with an error 127.

So - is it possible your C++ compiler is not called g++? If it has another
name, try changing the line in make that says "CC=g++" to the correct
value.

Chuck

Visit me at http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (66% of Full)