vmware

if anyone is using vmware to load windows in Linux, please write to me off the list.
I have a few questions. I had a converstation with a gent who posed some intresting questions.
One of those being if it were possible to run existing commercial screen access packages like Window-Eyes etc. in windows running under vmware.
Also, if the configuration was possible without sighted assistance.
Any info appreciated.