RFC v3 - handling format strings (prinf)

I'm not reposting the parsing bit, unless people would like it
again, it seems to have already been well reviewed.

This is a new evaluate patch and the test suite to add some
validation to go with it. It requires the ptr_list_nth_entry()
from Luc which i've fudged into the series. I've put a patch in
to help clean the validation output as it generates a lot of
files.

I've improved the printf handling since the previous version,
it now runs a table of formats and has handling for positional
arguments, widths, precisions and other fun bits of the printf
formatting that I am becoming to think is a bit crazy.

The current issues are:

I've still not got the pointer evaluationm right, but it sort
of works enough to get it tested. This will need a bit of work
but does that need to be done for the initial merge?

Do we want to have -Wformat as default for the initial merge?
If not i'll add a patch to default it off, so we can revert it
once this is sorted