Re: Reintroduce sparse-next

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 3:47 PM, Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there any concensus on this?  I'll be happy to request it or I'll leave that
> up to Chris, either way, but I haven't done it yet and won't until it's clear
> (at least to me) that it is wanted.

The consensus is we should have one. Nobody has express strong preference
of what bug tracking system to use. In that case we can go with the
korg bugzilla
because sparse repository, release binary and wiki are already hosted on korg.
Bugzilla can also cross reference the related kernel bug number if there is one.

Randy, how about you take the lead on sending email to ftpadmin? If we want
to use kernel bugzilla for tracking sparse issue, what is the process and best
practices etc.

Thanks
Chris