master branch for upcoming RC5

Just let every know that I already delete all the sparse-next
branch for now.

Master is the the integration branch now, again.

I have add two documents and even the inspect gtk3 fix.

I think the master has every thing I want to have for RC5.
- the wine bug is nail down for good. Thanks Luc for the hard
   work there.
- The ptrlist delete while looping is checked and the offender
   has been change to mark delete rather than actual delete.
- The document and project ideas were added. Thanks Randy
   for correcting my horrible grammar mistakes.

We still have some clouds on the improper SSA forms, I am
confident that I have pretty good ideas what needs to be done
for them in the next release. Luc even have some patches.

Luc, I think the you have some thing to add to as the finial touch.
It is on you now.

Chris