Re: Regression: serial: imx: overrun errors on debug UART

Hi Thorsten,

Am 22.05.23 um 11:25 schrieb Linux regression tracking (Thorsten Leemhuis):
Hi, Thorsten here, the Linux kernel's regression tracker. Top-posting
for once, to make this easily accessible to everyone.

Stefan, was this regression ever solved? It doesn't look like it, but
maybe I'm missing something.

If it wasn't solved: what needs to be done to get this rolling again?

thanks for the reminder. From a user point of view this issue hasn't been fixed so far. For our product we just reverted the commit in a downstream repo.

From my understanding there was already an issue there and the optimizing commit by Tomasz just make the situation worse. Unfortunately my time budget to investigate this issue further is exhausted, so i stopped working at this.

In case someone can give clear instructions to investigate this further, i will try to look at it in my spare time. But i cannot make any promises.

Best regards

Everything you wanna know about Linux kernel regression tracking:
https://linux-regtracking.leemhuis.info/about/#tldr
If I did something stupid, please tell me, as explained on that page.

#regzbot poke