Re: Output truncated in ssh session after d2b6f44779d3 ("n_tty: Fix signal handling flushes")

Hi Peter,

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 5:15 AM, Peter Hurley <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I missed the initial merge window for 4.2, but Greg already has this patch
> so will be included in linux-next, probably by the weekend.

Great, thanks for letting me know!

> [I see now that the patch I sent to Greg wasn't cc'd to you. Sorry about that;
> I overlooked that the Reported-by tag didn't add you to the send list. My bad.
> I'll forward you Greg's upstream notification when I get it.]

No worries and thanks for keeping me in the loop. I'll keep an eye for
it and test it when it lands on 4.2-rc2 or later. I'll let you know if
I spot any other problems with the interrupt truncating output (which
I guess it's pretty unlikely.)

> I added a Fixes tag so this patch will make it's way to those
> kernels eventually (probably during this rc cycle). At that time,
> this patch will likely also be added to 4.2-rcX as well.

Awsome! Thanks a lot for fixing this issue.

Cheers,
Filipe