Re: Output truncated in ssh session after d2b6f44779d3 ("n_tty: Fix signal handling flushes")

Hey Peter!

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 11:38 AM, Peter Hurley <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I mean [^U] when you want to cancel the partial input, instead of using ^C.

Ah I see! I guess ^C is force of habit, also keeps it around in case I
want to copy-and-paste it later...

Anyways, I just wanted to send you a short message to say that so far
your patch seems to have fixed the issue.

Also, I should have mentioned in the bug report that this is a VM with
32 vCPUs running on a dual-socket host so it's quite possible that
that helps make race conditions more likely to happen :-)

I'll keep using this host and report back next week, but I guess if
you think this patch makes sense and want to push it (might even make
it to 4.1) I'd say you're good to go ahead...

Feel free to include:

Acked-by: Filipe Brandenburger <filbranden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Tested-by: Filipe Brandenburger <filbranden@xxxxxxxxxx>

Cheers!