Re: Connection to a 3G USB Module using USB-Serial

Thanks Greg for taking som etime to answer.

My kernel is an old 2.6.35.7 and migrating it entirely to 3+ one is a
real mess (given the number of platfomr customization it includes). So
probably the best is to try back-porting the ZTE usb-serial driver...
I guess. Is it "drivers/usb/serial/zte_ev.c" what you're referring to?
My device is a ZTE MF-210... does the same driver really apply for
this device too?

Does the same driver rely on some kernel 3.x-only features?
I can always give it a *blind* try, of course... but better knowing in
advance, if it won't work.