Re: EAGAIN

> On 7. Jun 2020, at 16:04, David Laight <David.Laight@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I guess you are referring to UDP (1-to-many) style sockets.
For 1-to-1 style sockets, the normal error handling should
work, like it does for TCP (returning -1 in a system call
and errno being ETIMEDOUT or ECONNRESET). At least this is
the way intended by the specification and I think Linux
does it that way.

Best regards
Michael