Re: SCTP abort with T-bit set after handshake

>> I am assuming this decription I have given still fits in with the
>> theory that the failures were casued by the rhlists bug. Do you need
>> any more info to confirm this?
>
> If doable, you could apply those fixes and run the original tests
> again. That would be very good to confirm it, but not really needed.
>
> I'll try to write some test case for this. Will let you know once I
> have it.
>
> Note sure if you know about it, but we have a growing collection of
> test cases @ https://github.com/sctp/sctp-tests
>
> Pull requests are very welcomed. :-)

The testing I have been doing has all been with the original test cases. These all work fine now.

I have been trying to put together a cut down standalone test that could recreate this problem, but I have not had any luck.
I guess if it was easy to reproduce then this linux bug would have been picked up ages ago!
Hopefully you have more luck.

Regards,
Dave.