Re: Multi-homing question

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 10:05:25AM +0800, tsoi andrew wrote:
> Hi Neil,
>
> Many thanks.
> > Moreover, in your utility, can your secondary IP return heartbeat ACK to client?
> >
> Yes, Heartbeak ACKs always need to be sent on the same transport that received
> the heartbeat in the first place.
You seem like you know this.  Why did you ask the question then?

> Do you mean the lksctp server secondary IP can be connected to primary
> IP and secondary IP for the client at the same time?

I never made that assertion previously.  You can have two transports, one
between each peer address from a single local address, but you will only wind up
using a single transport at any one time (unless you are using round robin
transmission).
Neil