Re: qla2xxx: Conditionally disable automatic queue full tracking

To answer your query, yes.  Ultimately, I believe the ml should be
modified to view a user space modification to a lun's queue depth
as an upper bound.  I don't care, much, whether the system dynamically
adjusts the queue depth or leaves it alone as long as it honors the
value programmed via user space.

Are you volunteering to do the work?  :)  How can I help?

Thanks,
 Mike