RE: Recommended HBA management interfaces

Thanks for restating my original question.

1. What interface should be used by the HBA management applications to obtain (non-generic) information from the HBA?

2. How should driver notify such applications of asynchronous events happening on the HBA?

Please keep in mind, all the data transfer between the applications and the HBA is a private protocol.

Thanks
Atul Mukker